Centre for Excellence in Automobile Technology (CEAT), Anna University in association with Tamil Nadu Skill Development Corporation (TNSDC) launched TNSDC – AU – Autodesk Fusion 360 Mega Challenge powered by Autodesk Inc., This is a Skill Development Initiative event under the aegis of ‘Naan Mudhalvan’ programme.
Explore our competitions and see where your creativity, combined with our tools, can take you into a professional world
1. "Design for E-mobility Transportation"
2. "Design for Disaster management"
3. "Design for Rural Development, Agriculture, and Food Technology"
4. "Design for Green & Cleantech"
>>Any one from above<<
The main objective of this event is “To empower students for future skill development, embrace design, and bring their ideas to life”.
● To introduce students to New emerging technologies like, Generative Design (AI-based learning), Additive Manufacturing thereby enhancing their skills in design thinking leading to product innovation
● To improve the students’ knowledge and skill development for job readiness
● To connect Students with the industry to solve Realtime problems.
● To leverage Autodesk solutions in interdisciplinary areas of electronic and Mechanical CAD under one platform to design smart products
● The event is planned to conduct at 5 zones viz., Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Tirunelveli and Trichy
● 2nd year to final year Engineering and Diploma student can register and participate
● Two different platform, One for Engineering student and another one for polytechnic students
● 500 Engineering and Diploma Faculty members will be trained and will be acting as Mentors for the registered students
● Minimum 2 and Maximum 3 student can form a Team and the team can participate. The team formation is Branch of study, Year of study, Institution and Gender neutral. However, Engineering and Diploma students cannot form a team.
● The challenge will have 3 Levels and culminate into a Mega challenge for top teams to compete in the grand finale.
● Level – 1 and Level – 2 involves the application of fundamental Fusion 360 to build the product and Level – 3 brings more industry workflows to solve the problem statement and build the product
● Autodesk and its partners will engage in conducting Online and Offline training sessions for participants to get trained on the software.
● Problems statement will be given in each month and based on the solution the students will be shortlisted to the next level.
● From training to submission, this challenge will be in Hybrid mode to accommodate the large numbers of youth.
● The final event will be offline Mega Challenge and it will be held at Anna University, Chennai during Jan. 2023.
● Planning to invite Top 300 students (inclusive of both diploma and degree level), for the final level event Mega challenge and it will be a Hackathon for 24~36 Hrs.
● Evaluations will be conducted by an eminent industry jury.
● Industry Internship opportunity in leading organisation will be provided for the Top 300 cream out of the cream students who have successfully completed multiple levels and moved to Grand finale
● Certificates, Cash Prizes, Goodies will be awarded to winners in each level.