Anna University Chennai (AUC) is a technological university which was founded as a unitary type of University under the Anna University Chennai Act, 1978, later amended in the year 2011 under the Anna University Chennai (Amendment) Act, and on 01.08.2012 converting Anna University Chennai into an affiliating type of University in the state of Tamil Nadu, with jurisdiction over the entire State of Tamil Nadu, excluding the area under Annamalai Nagar and offering a large number of courses in Science, Engineering, Technology at undergraduate, post graduate and doctoral levels besides conducting advanced research and carrying out consultancy and extension activities.
The Government of Tamil Nadu had established a Centre for Excellence in Automobile Technology (CEAT) at MIT Campus, Anna University at a cost of Rs.50.00 Crore. The main aim of the centre is to do research in cutting edge technologies to reduces vehicular emission and to enhance vehicle performance. Also, to impart niche skills among the faculty / student fraternity.
Tamil Nadu Skill Development Corporation (TNSDC) was formed with a vision to transform the state into skill hub by skilling the youth to enhance their employability and match the expectations of the industry. TNSDC has been declared as the State Nodal Agency for Skill Development by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
The present Honourable Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu launched an ambitious skill Development Scheme called “Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme” on 1st March 2022. Through this scheme, the government is going to equip 10 lakh youth across the state annually with skills that will help them to realize their talents for the benefit of the country.
Autodesk, Inc., is a leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software. Since its introduction of AutoCAD software in 1982, Autodesk continues to develop the broadest portfolio of 3D software for global markets. Autodesk’s mission is to empower innovators with design and make technology so they can achieve the new possible
● To empower students on the world’s leading integrated CAD/CAM/CAE engineering software technologies like Fusion 360
● Opportunity for the young students to exhibit their skills and potential.
● Nation-level recognition to the participants.
● Prizes and certificates to the participants.
● Showcase their projects in Autodesk Industry Event and connect to Autodesk commercial customers
● Enrich student experience to match their design thinking, Innovation, collaboration, and lifelong learning skills
● Introduce a hands-on project-based learning module to enhance their skills for industry readiness
● Possible Internship opportunities with industry partners
● Students will have the opportunity to work on real-time industry problem statements
Submit before 15th November 2022 11:59pm
Submit before 10th January 2023 11:59pm
10th January to 10th February 2023
10th February to 10th March 2023